Tuesday, July 17, 2007

UK Magazine the CrossStitcher


At the beginning of July as I was browsing the magazine racks at the local mall before meeting my brother at the bus station, I came across a cross stitch magazine that offered a free kit with it. Since I loved the flowers displayed on the kit I immediately purchased it and proceeded to the bus terminal to wait for my brother. As I waited and waited, it soon became obvious that he had told me the wrong time to pick him up and I had at least an hour to go before he arrived.

Well, lucky for me I had this wonderful kit attached to a new magazine.

Turns out that every month the CrossStitcher offers some sort of free gift as part of the magazine. Here is the gift for the June Issue that I purchased.

I'll upload my completed project as soon as it is done and I have decided how I'm going to display it. In the mean time if you are looking for a great magazine, I recommend you look for this one at your local craft store or mall. Be forewarned however this one is a little more expensive than other magazines as it is a British Publication.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey
mom i really liked your whole family thing but i think i should have been in it more like how i am your favorite son most well behaved and the person that helps you outthe most...lol but ya i liked it but i probably would have liked it alot more if i were a middle aged woman but i am not but it was stil interesting

love
marc