Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good Morning

I just wanted to say good morning to everyone quickly. I have been on holidays and had my son move up from Toronto. We took the oportunity to re-decorate his room starting with new paint "Emerald Green" and then new furniture. He is finally making friends here and today is going to the beach.

My youngest daughter Alex is in Newfoundland with her Granparents for the month of August -and loving it. She will also be coming home to a new bedroom. Before leaving she bought a new comforter with her own money and picked out a "Grape Green" paint for us to do her room in. Room is painted and her new bed set up--- I just have to clean out her closet and go through all the boxes of junk she has before she comes home. Just like a pre-teen, her stuff just gets shoved into the closet... including a lunch bag with a tupperware container that is about to sprout legs any day now.

I'll be back with lots to share by the middle of next week as the kids are preparing for "Back to School" Hurray!!!!

No comments: